Join us for WHITEOUT WEEKEND at the MAC!
The men's and women's basketball teams take on the Carleton Ravens on FREE Friday, January 22 and the Ottawa Gee-Gees on Saturday, January 23! Women take the court at 6:00 pm while the men tip off at 8:00 pm.
Want Free Stuff? Of course you do. First 500 fans through the door Friday and Saturday will receive a limited edition Rams 'Whiteout in the 6' t-shirt!
Friday is also FOUNDATION NIGHT. Support the Rams in Training program and MLSE Foundation.
TONS OF CHANCES TO WIN GREAT PRIZES!!!
- Purchase Raffle Tickets; $3 for 5 / $5 for 10 / $20 for 20
- Half Court Shot to win Autographed Raptors Jersey; pay $10 for your shot at the Jersey, will be limited to first 30 people to sign up.
- Donate any $ and receive FREE Pizza Pizza slice!
About Rams in Training
Rams in Training provides youth in the community with an opportunity to learn valuable life skills through sport. Emphasis is placed on nutrition, leadership, commitment and team work. Sessions are led by Ryerson student-athlete mentors and are held at the Mattamy Athletic Centre. Rams in Training brings varsity athletes and the community together to share an active, educational and inspirational experience.
- Ice hockey (equipment provided)
- Nutrition & Cooking Workshop
- Goal Setting
- Ryerson Tri-Mentoring Presentation
For more information contact email@example.com or 416-979-5000 ext. 3062