Have you ever wondered what it's really like to be a varsity student-athlete for a university volleyball team in Canada? Well, here's your chance to find out! The Ryerson women's volleyball team is hosting a jam-packed day in order to give young female players a taste of what to expect if they are enthusiastic about playing volleyball at the next level.
When: Sunday, February 5th, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Mattamy Athletic Centre, 50 Carlton St., Toronto (Old Maple Leaf Gardens building)
Who: 15U-18U female club volleyball players
Cost: $110 for the whole day (food and varsity package included)
What to Expect:
- Two 2-hour on-court sessions playing alongside the Rams led by coach Dustin Reid and assistants
- Video analysis and match preparation session
- Team building and sports psychology session with snacks provided
- Sport specific nutrition session with a registered dietician and lunch provided
- Prehabilitation/strength and conditioning/rehabilitation session with national team member, Adam Simac
- Tour of the Ryerson University campus
- Varsity package included
Registration opens January 10 and can be completed here. Only 60 spots are available, so register today to secure your spot!